Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Memory Lane

As you all know, I've been scanning a bunch of old pictures with my siblings (mostly my sister). I had a post about maybe a month ago called "Scanning..." and I showed you some pictures that I scanned.

Since then, my sister and I looked for more pictures in our parents' room and we found tons! To think, there's more in their cabinet.

So far, I have scanned over 300 pictures and each picture holds a memory to...someone. (Not just me, obviously. Some/most of them don't even have me in them and if I was in them, I was probably a baby.)


You will never see me this happy in my uniform

THE BIG 06

Little brother flies out of our tiny inflatable pool (on a roof!)

I was turning 6, okay
Of course, I'm not going to upload all 300+ because that would be crazy...well, not all in one post anyway. Here's more!

I may not have become prom queen but I definitely am A QUEEN

Check me out. So artsy fartsy

Such a doll!

Ninja bro and ninja cousin
Also...I haven't taken pictures with the film camera because my summer life is boring. I did go to the water spa with my friends today but cameras aren't exactly allowed while you're in the pool (and no one bothered to bring a camera anyway).

More!

Easter with our cousins

Me then? Me now, too.

We pretend to love each other.

SO SQUISHYYY

Brother and cousin killing my sister and cousin during my baptism...

Anakin Skywalker (did I spell that properly?) and solja boy (kidding, he's our friend)

I'm supposed to be an elf (???)

Just a nice shot of me in the sun. Rare sight.
(Note: No stealing of any of the pictures in this blog. Not just this post but my whole blog. Thank you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment