Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Art Fart: Brain Maps

So I watched It's Kind of a Funny Story again and I finally decided to try making my own brain maps.

In the book and the movie, Craig (the main character) creates brain maps because it's what he enjoys doing. These brain maps are basically drawings of buildings and streets and once he finishes drawing it all, it usually comes out looking like a person's head - unless you want it to look like something else (a dog, a car, anything).

Of course, mine aren't as pretty as the ones in the movie but I tried.

Here they are:

First one I made.

Same thing just in full view. Don't mind the rest of the journal.

Work in progress!

Was actually supposed to be a guy because JUST LOOK AT THAT CHIN but then I gave her long, blue hair.

The boy. (Reminds me of Joshua Brand.)

Bad quality shot of both the guy and the girl.
This is what I was doing yesterday and I plan to do it until I get tired of doing it. Hope you like these brain maps. They're not all that great but they're probably the nicest things I've ever painted.

(I just had to put it in the "Art Fart" segment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment