Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer Lovin'

Happened so fast.

Yes, I did just quote Grease. And yes, summer is over.

Today is my last day of summer and there is no better way to spend that time doing absolutely NOTHING! I'm not kidding. I'm sitting here at home (IT'S OBVIOUS SHE'S SO OUT OF REACH --- Try Hard by 5 Seconds of Summer) and listening to music, watching Youtube videos, playing Candy Crush just like the rest of my summer days. I'd do a recap of what I did this summer but I didn't do much, as you can see in the sentence above.

I guess I can, however, show you my previous pictures and videos that I tweeted throughout my summer bummin'. 
Boredom takes place as I spend a hot day in my mother's airconditioned room.
When I tried doing Kevin Wada's style

This video is so cute.

Bertie Gilbert receiving this....FAIL.
THE Thomas Sangster favoriting my tweet. (There were actually more celebs to do similar things but I don't have those screencaps with me.)

I got hooked on this anime...this version of the song sucks, though.


Gotta love 'em both.

Hangin' out! Down the street! The same old thing! That we did last week!
Scanning old pictures
Haircut!
Tried out Viria's style, too.
Mothers' Day

The WHITEPEPPER.

When The Temper Trap favorited my tweet!

Fashion TV has woken me up. Male Models, everyone.


Music was a big part of my summer, obviously.

Learning I could do this with my eyes.
Jack and Finn in The Philippine Star

There were tons more videos and pictures but I decided not to include them so as not to bore you to death. But I just wanna take this time to thank everyone who was a part of this summer. As boring as it may sound or have seemed, it wasn't bad at all. So thanks, folks! And thanks to you, too, reader!

The school year is starting tomorrow so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment