Friday, June 21, 2013

School Sessions: Week 2

This is the first of "School Sessions" but I'm starting at Week 2. Brilliant.

It is Friday. Today is the last day of Week 2. You don't know how glad I am it's done. And luckily for me and my schoolmates, we have no school on Monday! (It's Manila Day.)

So far, school has been kind - surprisingly. I have been enjoying my subjects. Although, I feel anxious about some things because I'm thinking about every move I make (now that I'm a senior, I've got to be careful), I'm still somehow happy at the end of the day.


A lot of people are complaining about Physics but I am loving it so far. (Reasons include more than just the subject matter. *wink wink*) It's fun and not as complicated as people say but I know it'll get difficult. And because of that, I sigh.

ALSO! Something quite eventful happened today: I was elected Vice President of my class. You can already hear me sighing and rubbing my eyes due to stress but I have accepted this challenge. And being VP has it's perks so I'm not complaining...yet. I'm just grateful my classmates have put their trust and *insert other good things here* in me.

Another thing - Club Fair is over as well. I'm a core leader of my club so I helped out and made this poster:

I am part of Project E.A.R.T.H.
Pretty cool, eh?

One last thing! I have shown and told you all about my love for fashion. I have also shown and told you about my love for Youtubers, especially Jack and Finn Harries (JacksGap). Well, this week the Harries twins went to the Topman and Burberry shows for London Collections: Men. AND I WENT CRAZY. I cannot express how great I feel because 2 of my favorite things in the world have mixed together to form the most wonderful moments in all my life. I may not have been physically present at any of the shows, I was there in spirit. I also watched the Burberry show via livestream. (Note: I have not expressed my love for male models enough but I think that doesn't need further explanation.)

Here are Jack and Finn at the Burberry show (outside):

So I named this file as "so i cry just a little". That was definitely an understatement.
That is all. Enjoy life (?) !

No comments:

Post a Comment