Saturday, July 13, 2013

School Sessions: Week 5


So Week 5 has just ended. Today is Saturday of Week 5 - yes, we have Saturday classes but only because we review for the upcoming college entrance exams.

Nothing eventful has happened this week. The usual stuff went on - long tests, quizzes, stress, etc. I did get 2 merits, though. That counts as something, right?

I honestly have nothing else to say so let me leave you with pictures because of the lack of them in the previous post.

Essentials.

Physics notebook. Because nerds are cool.

The tag thing on my bag. It makes no sense but okay.

College stuff.

More college stuff.


Economics notebook. Can't go wrong with an X-Men notebook, eh?
That's all for this week. Hoping I get to DEVELOP MY FILM ALREADY. It's been months.

Oh! And I've been exercising; getting back in shape and all.

So there you have it. Enjoy the rest of your day/week/month/year!

No comments:

Post a Comment