Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Fashion Fan: Yves Saint Laurent Fall 2013

Fashion Fan noun
1. person who is a fan of fashion
2. mispronunciation of "fashion fun"

Hello there! I've decided to make a new "segment" on my blog because I don't think I've ever emphasized my love for fashion enough. I don't come off as a fashionista but if I had the guts and the money, I'd probably be really fashionable.

First, let me just say that I watch Fashion TV quite a lot. I'm always on the lookout for new runway shows and watching out for my favorite models. Second, I don't actually have a particular style. I can go from hobo chic to boho chic. That's what I do, it's my thing.

Today, I'm going to show you one of my FAVORITE collections of all time: YSL's Fall 2013 collection. It's grunge-y and awesome. Very 90's and Courtney Love-inspired.



Probably my favorites







Cheeky Cara (lol)

This may look like enough to make a whole collection but that's actually not all of it yet. The pictures above were just the outfits I liked most (hope I didn't miss anything).

(Got all the pictures from Google. I own nothing.)

As you can see, there are many coats and sweaters and thick plaid shirts and I really like that. I live in a very warm country and a girl could only dream of wearing that here. I live quite a sad life (not really). Also, the boots are a great plus to this whole collection. Another thing about this runway show is the way the models walked: they kind of had an edge. They looked at the camera/straight ahead like a rebel would, you know? They gave off a I-don't-really-care vibe, which is pretty cool considering the styling of the clothes.

I just really like this line and hope you can appreciate it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment