Friday, May 10, 2013

Guess Who's Back

Not that I left...not that anyone noticed I was gone.

I'm kidding! (The sentence above sounded so...lame.) But in all honesty, I did not leave. I've been here the whole time. I just had nothing to blog about and guess what? I STILL DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO BLOG ABOUT.

I have not finished up my film yet because of reasons but I'm REALLY hoping to finish it up and have it developed soon. But that's not really important, seeing that nothing is actually happening to my film and I've been telling you this in like 56587789 posts now. (Sorry for that.)

There hasn't been much going around except for the fact that we went to Tagaytay last Monday, my hair is short, and Glee's season finale happened today. Oh (!) and I got into this anime called Uta no Prince-sama and I can't tell you enough how ~hawt~ the boys are there. If you like anime boys, this one is for you. Believe it! (My inner anime girl says, "Kyaaaa!")

I just want to talk about the Glee season finale for awhile. All I want to say is that I can't believe they did Icona Pop's song because Naya Rivera (Santana) looks exactly like one of the girls of Icona Pop but NAYA WASN'T THE ONE WHO SANG IT. I mean, she's not part of New Directions anymore but....I don't know. I bet Naya knows how much she looks like the girl in Icona Pop.

But that paragraph above was completely unnecessary and you don't even have to read it.

My life is...still boring.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment