Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Rainy Days and Reviewers

My attempt at making my reviewing materials look cool.

So for the past few days, I had my quarterly exams - BEST TIMES OF THE YEAR! (Do you hear me 'whooping' and cheering?) There was actually a storm but we still had to go to school even when most schools had called off classes already.


While studying for Physics and Filipino (LOVELIEST SUBJECTS EVER), I was starting to get bored and decided to entertain myself. I started stretching and exercising while reviewing my notes, and that kind of got me going. Of course, I got tired and thought of this dear ol' blog. Poor blog, hasn't been updated in weeks, I thought. And so I brought out the camera and took a few shots - because that's what you're supposed to do when you study for your exams, right?

I wasn't able to take much because I realized I was taking pictures of the same things so I knew it would get pretty boring. Here it is! The most boring collection of pictures of reviewing materials.

Freefall, Case 2: Throwing Upwards.

I have really bad skin. And dirty nails. Whoops.

Do I scare you with my Projectile Motion?

Um...it's a calculator.

Filipino words.
I would've taken more pictures of the 2 other days of reviewing but I was too busy, I guess. I had the cliche picture of raindrops on the window but...it was cliche. And it didn't really look all that nice anyway.

Don't be like me and procrastinate. Do what you can to be great!

(I don't know what that was but...just go with it.)

'Til next time!

2 comments: