Monday, August 19, 2013

Fashion Fun: Valentino 2013

You're probably asking, "Which season, though? Fall/Winter or Spring/Summer?" I say both.

The Spring collection is simply amazing. The light-colored dresses are pretty much the definition of 'spring' fashion. If I could, I would wear most of the dresses in this collection.


Everything is pretty and it hurts.
Look at the work on that thing.
Look at the detail on that sleeve!
Even included the Haute Couture.
Oh, Esther Heesch.
I remember when I first watched the Fall 2013 runway show on FashionTV and I said to myself, "I need everything. EVERYTHING." Every single dress was to die for and I just wanted them all.

Just fab.
I mean, look at that.
NEED.
~swoon~

Esther Heesch is gorg. (Again.)
I even appreciate Men's wear! (Robbie Wadge is love.)
(Disclaimer: I don't own any of the pictures in this post.)

If I were the richest person alive, I'd have every single item from these collections (maybe not from the Men's collection). Please enjoy and be in awe of the magnificence of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment