Sunday, December 22, 2013

School Sessions: Christmas Break

Well...it's been two months. TWO FREAKING MONTHS since I last updated. How unfortunate. And the only thing to blame is, of course, school.

Although school has been getting in the way, I have not forgotten the many joys and wonders of the internet. I update myself every single day with what's up through Twitter and Facebook, like any old teen would do. Sadly, blogging has been one of the things that I couldn't do because 1. I'd only have time for Twitter and Facebook and 2. I didn't really have anything to blog about anyway.


Obviously, I'm on my Christmas break but when I get back to school, I have my exams so I'm supposed to be studying during the break (AS IF). What I've been really doing, however, is fangirling to my heart's content.

Let's update you on my life, shall we?

A picture I took during the outreach thing.
  1. So this may come as a surprise to some of you but I've recently gone back to liking...K-Pop. Yup. My current "obsession" (I hate to call it that but yes) is the group EXO. I've gotten closer to some people because of them and I even got some EXO merch for Christmas. Lovely, ain't it?
  2. I've gotten into the anime Shingeki no Kyojin a.k.a Attack on Titan. It's pretty violent but you definitely feel many things.
  3. Now that I think about it, school hasn't been so evil to me. I've actually enjoyed the last few weeks of school. It was pretty fun. I mean, we had this outreach thing and that was a really pleasant experience.
  4. I've also recently gotten into this manga called Hirunaka no Ryuusei. Adorable.
  5. Our Christmas party in school was a blast. You wouldn't believe how much energy I had. I mean, I woke up at 6 a.m. and got home at around 8:30 p.m. and I was still jumping around the house (especially after my dad told us something extremely exciting and, not to mention, confidential).
There's probably a whole lot more minor details that I've forgotten to mention (like how my film STILL hasn't been developed) but I believe those are the only "major" stuff I'd like to talk about. As you can see, they're not even really "major".

(Note: I've also tried learning Korean. Emphasis on "tried".)

These first few days of freedom have been absolutely delightful and I just can't wait for the rest of the break. As much as I miss my friends, I'm glad to spend this time at home with my family. (No matter how bored I am with not really doing anything.)

Soon, I will be putting up a Holiday [or seasonal - winter (even if we don't have that here)] playlist. But for now, I leave you with these:

My brother's Christmas cards --- to keep things festive!

I was supposed to show a video but Blogger's being a butt and won't let me upload it so you're left with those cards.

Happy holidays, crabs!

No comments:

Post a Comment