Saturday, December 28, 2013

Songs of the Season: Chill Pill


As promised in the last post, here is a bunch of songs that I have been enjoying during the holidays.

Let's start with Interlude: Holiday by Paramore. It's one of my favorite "chill" songs especially now because, well, HOLIDAY!


Another one of my go-to songs for this wonderful time of the year is Like or Like Like by Miniature Tigers. I don't remember how I came across this song but it's one of my favorite songs ever and I think a lot of people will enjoy it. It is most definitely a relaxing song.


Okay, so these next songs may come as a surprise to you (or not) but I've decided to add these two because they are most definitely "chill". Although I don't really understand what they're saying in these two songs, I've come to understand them via translation and they're actually really nice.


This first one is My Lady by EXO. Trust me on this. It is very calming yet somehow still danceable. And look at that! English! (So please enjoy this.)


The Star by EXO is from their Christmas album. Now this one is a different kind of chill. It's a little jazzy in a way and very fun to listen to. The members of the group said it's about how your crush is like the star on top of the Christmas tree, unreachable. Ouch. (L O L) But even with that, this song is still fun to listen to. I think it'll make people happy because it makes me happy and it's just fun to listen to.


Gabrielle Aplin's Start of Time is another one of my favorite songs. Even if I haven't been listening to it all that much lately, I still enjoy it whenever I hear it. Very relaxing.


I really like this song. It makes me bounce.


Last song for this list goes to - *drum roll* - Lorde! Still Sane is one of my favorites from the album and my birthday is coming up so I think this is quite fitting.

I hope you enjoyed my semi-hipster Chill Pill playlist. It was fun thinking up these songs and I really wish you'd all go check out the fabulous artists on this list.

Have fun, crabs!

No comments:

Post a Comment